Beef burritos with tomato salsa
- 250g reduced-fat beef mince (typically less than 12% fat)
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2tbsp Scratch Cook frozen Chopped Garlic
- 100g frozen sweetcorn
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 215g tub Asda Cool Tomato Salsa
- ½ x 25g pack coriander, chopped
- 250g pack Asda Mexican Style Micro Rice
- 8 white mini wraps
- ½ head romaine lettuce, trimmed, washed and finely shredded
Heat a nonstick frying pan over a high setting and add the mince, breaking it up with a spoon. Cook for 3-4 mins to brown, then add the onion, garlic, sweetcorn, pepper and chilli. Fry for 8 mins or until the mince is cooked and has dried out a little. Stir in the salsa and coriander, then cook for 2-3 mins until thickened.
Heat the rice according to the pack instructions. Warm the mini wraps according to the pack instructions; fill with the rice, mince and lettuce. Wrap up into 8 individual burritos to serve.