Beef, cheese & jalapeño spring rolls with plum dip
- 1 packet Asda Butcher’s Selection BBQ Beef Brisket with Bourbon Sauce
- 6 sheets spring roll pastry
- 100g Asda Fiery Cheese Mix
- 25g chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 10g Asda Chipotle Paste
- 1 x 340g jar Extra Special Plum Conserve
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 8 red radishes, sliced
- 10g flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Thaw the pastry for 45 minutes before cooking.
Take the meat out of the bag and drain off the juices. Shred the meat and put in a bowl with BBQ sauce, cheese mix and jalapeños. Mix well.
Put a clean damp tea towel on the pastry. Taking out one sheet at a time, cut into quarters. Put 30g of mix in each and wrap up. Seal the edges with egg white. Cook in a deep-fat fryer for 2-3 minutes.
To make the dip, put the Chipotle paste, conserve and vinegar in a bowl. Mix.
Serve with spring onion, radish, parsley and dip.