Beef and mixed pepper goulash
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 200g Frozen for Freshness Diced Onions
- 1tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Garlic
- 450g Simply Cook From Frozen Diced Beef
- 1tbsp smoked paprika
- 300g frozen Scratch Cook Sliced Mixed Peppers
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 reduced-salt beef stock cubes, made up with 500ml water
- 400g frozen Asda Steam Bags Green Vegetable Rice with Herb Butter, to serve
- 100ml Asda 50% Less Fat Fresh Soured Cream
- 15g flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped (optional)
Heat the oil in a large pan on a medium setting. Cook the onions for 6-8 mins until starting to colour. Add the frozen garlic and the beef then cook, stirring, for 10 mins or until browned.
Add the paprika and frozen peppers and season with black pepper. Stir in the tomatoes and stock, then bring to a simmer. Cover and cook on amedium heat for 45 mins.
After about 35 mins, microwave-cook the frozen vegetable rice according to the pack instructions.
Serve the goulash and rice topped with the soured cream and parsley, if using.