Beef, squash and sweet potato tagine
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 100g frozen Scratch Cook Sliced Red Onion
- 1tsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Garlic
- 1tbsp ground cumin
- 2tsp ground coriander
- 250g frozen Asda Prime Cuts Diced Beef
- 200g frozen Scratch Cook Butternut Squash Chunks
- 2tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Basil
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 reduced-salt beef stock cube
- 200g frozen Scratch Cook Sweet Potato Chunks
- 2 x 200g frozen Asda Steam Bags Giant Couscous & Quinoa
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and fry for 5 mins until starting to soften.
Add the spices and cook for 1 min.
Add the beef, squash, basil, tomatoes and stock cube with 300ml boiling water. Stir to mix. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 mins.
Add the sweet potato and cook for 20 mins.
Meanwhile, cook the couscous according to the packet instructions. Serve with the tagine.