Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 nests Asda Egg Noodles from a 250g pack (about 170g)
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil or sunflower oil, plus 1 tsp for the noodles
- 400g rump steak, trimmed of fat and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 150g carrots, cut into small sticks
- 150g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 250g mushrooms, halved or quartered (depending on size)
- 3 tbsp Amoy Low Salt Soy Sauce
- 4 tbsp Asda Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
Heat a large pan of water until boiling. Add the egg noodles and bring back to the boil. Simmer for 4 minutes, then drain. Toss with 1 tsp oil and set aside.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok and stir-fry the steak for 3-4 minutes or until it is cooked to your liking. Tip into a bowl with the meat juices and set aside.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok and stir-fry all the vegetables for 3-4 minutes.
Return the beef to the wok with the meat juices and add the noodles, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir-fry until heated though. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.