Beef stir-fry with barbecue sauce
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp French mustard
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 500g new potatoes, to serve
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 450g Asda Butcher's Selection Rump Steak, trimmed, cut into bite-size pieces
- 150g carrots, cut into batons
- 200g pack Asda Baby Corn and Sugar Snaps, halved
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and cut into strips
- 4 spring onions, sliced
In a bowl, mix together the ketchup, vinegar, sauce, mustard, honey and 4 tbsp water. Set aside. Boil the potatoes until tender.
Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a wok and fry the steak until it just browns on each side. Transfer the steak and its cooking juices into a bowl.
Add the rest of the oil to the wok, then add the carrots, baby corn, sugar snaps, red pepper and spring onions. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
Return the steak to the wok. Add the sauce and heat through, stirring. Simmer for 2 minutes.
Stir in the new potatoes, to serve.