Beetroot and feta pizza bianco
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 400g Mc Dougalls '00' Extra Fine Premium Plain Flour, plus extra to dust
- 7g sachet Asda Easy-Bake Yeast
- 1tsp sugar
- 4tsp rapeseed oil
- 2tbsp reduced-fat crème fraîche
- 300g Asda British Cooked Beetroot, drained and thinly sliced
- 1tbsp chopped hazelnuts
- 100g Asda Greek Feta, crumbled
Put the flour, yeast and sugar into a bowl, then make a well in the middle. Add 300ml slightly warm (not hot) water.
Add the oil. Bring the mixture together with a wooden spoon until it forms a soft, sticky dough.
Knead on a floured surface for 6 mins until smooth. Cover with a tea towel and leave to rise a little.
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Stretch the dough into 2 round pizza bases about 5mm thick. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper, sprinkle lightly with flour then lay the bases on top.
Divide the crème fraîche between the bases and spread over. Divide the beetroot, hazelnuts and feta between them.
Bake for 12-18 mins until the crust is crisp and golden. Divide the dill, watercress and lemon zest between the pizzas, then season with black pepper. Serve immediately.