Beetroot buddha bowl
- 500g Grower’s Selection Bunched Beetroots, peeled and diced
- 1tsp Extra Special Cold-Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- 1tbsp Asda Golden Linseeds
- 300g Asda Easy Cook Long Grain Brown Rice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- 80g pack pomegranate seeds
- 100g edamame beans
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 pack salad cress
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
On a roasting tray, toss the beetroot with the oil and the linseeds. Bake for 30-35 mins until tender.
Cook the rice according to the pack. Drain, cool and stir in the lemon juice.
Divide the rice between 4 bowls. Top with the rest of the ingredients, and sprinkle with cress and extra linseeds to serve.