Beetroot, potato & chorizo hash
- 300g King Edward potatoes (peeled weight), cubed
- 1 sweet potato (250g peeled weight), peeled and cubed
- 300g pack Asda Vacuum Packed Cooked Beetroot, cubed
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 225g Asda Extra Special Spanish Chorizo Casero, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil, plus extra for frying
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 large free-range eggs
Pre-heat the oven to 190/170C/Gas 5. Add the potatoes and sweet potatoes to a pan of boiling water. Return to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain well.
Put the potatoes in a large, ovenproof dish with beetroot, onions and chorizo. Mix together the oil, mustard and Worcestershire sauce, pour over the vegetables and mix well. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Fry the eggs in a little oil, and serve on top of the hash. Season with black pepper.