Beetroot, radish & raspberry bulgur wheat salad
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 125g bulgur wheat
- 200g pack radishes, sliced
- 175g Lincolnshire Beetroot Co Sweet Chilli Beetroot, cubed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest of plus 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 200g pack raspberries
- 75g hazelnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1/2 x 160g bag baby spinach
Put the bulgur wheat in a bowl and pour over boiling water to just cover. Leave to soak for 30 minutes, then tip into a sieve to drain off any excess liquid. Set aside and allow to cool.
Put the bulgur wheat into another bowl with the radishes and beetroot. Stir to mix together.
Whisk together the mint, olive oil, lemon zest and juice to make a dressing.
Sprinkle the raspberries and hazelnuts into the salad, and toss with the dressing. Arrange the spinach on a large plate and serve the salad on top.