Beetroot, smoked salmon & walnut salad
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 x 140g packs Asda Smoked Scottish Salmon
- 300g pack Asda Vacuum Packed Cooked Beetroot, sliced thickly and cut into small squares
- 6 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 220g pack Asda Extra Special Baby Plum Tomatoes, halved
- 50g walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- Fresh dill, chopped, to serve
Place the slices of smoked salmon on a large plate in a single layer. Top with one-third of the beetroot. Wrap tightly in cling film and put another plate on top. Chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours – or up to 24 hours.
When you are ready to serve, make a salad dressing by whisking together the oil and balsamic vinegar.
Unwrap the salmon and beetroot and arrange on serving plates. Spoon over the remaining beetroot, tomatoes and walnuts, and drizzle on the dressing. Top with chopped dill.