Belgian chocolate and salted caramel brownies with cherry conserve
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 300g Extra Special Bake In The Box Belgian Chocolate & Salted Caramel Brownie
- 60g unsalted butter
- 2 medium eggs
- 50ml semi-skimmed milk
- 200g Extra Special Morello Cherry Conserve
- 2 scoops Asda Really Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1tbsp Asda Triple Choc Curls
- Fresh cherries (optional)
Preheat the oven to 170C/150C Fan/Gas 3.
Make the brownies according to the pack instructions, using the butter, eggs and milk, then bake.
Once the brownies are baked, allow them to cool in the box for 15 mins. Slice into 6 pieces.
Stack the brownies on a large serving plate, stir the cherry conserve to soften, then spoon over. Top with the ice cream, chocolate curls and fresh cherries, if using, to serve.