Berry and pear Eton mess
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 400g tin Asda Low Fat Ready to Serve Custard
- 200g Asda Frozen for Freshness Summer Fruits, thawed and drained on kitchen paper
- 410g tin Asda Pear Halves in Fruit Juice, drained and cut into chunks
- 4 Extra Special 8 Strawberry Flavour Meringues, lightly broken
- 2tbsp flaked almonds, toasted
- Mint sprigs, to decorate (optional)
Put the custard in a bowl and gently fold in the summer fruits and pears.
Put a little of the meringue in 4 glasses. Top with spoonfuls of the custard mixture, followed by more meringue. Continue until all used up.
To serve, sprinkle over the almonds and mint, if using.