Bhaji-topped lentil filo pie with a mint and red onion salad
- 3tbsp rapeseed oil, plus extra for greasing
- 392g tin Asda Vegetarian Lentil Ragu
- 200g Frozen for Freshness Sliced Mixed Peppers
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 2 x 25g packs coriander, finely chopped, reserving a few leaves to serve
- 8 sheets Asda Ready Rolled Filo Pastry
- 1tbsp black onion seeds
- 2 x 180g packs Asda Sweet Potato Bhajis, roughly torn
- 15g mint, leaves picked
- 1 red and 1 green chilli, sliced, reserving a few slices to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease a 20cm ovenproof pan with a little oil.
Mix the ragu, peppers, ½ the onion and ½ the coriander. Set aside.
Brush the filo pastry with the oil, then layer the sheets up in the pan, allowing the edges to overhang. Sprinkle with the onion seeds and gently scrunch up the edges. Fill with the ragu mixture and top with the bhajis.
Bake for 35-40 mins until the filo is crisp and golden.
Put the mint and chillies in a bowl with the remaining onion and coriander and mix together.
Top the pie with the reserved chilli and coriander. Serve with the salad and lemon wedges.