Big blinis with roasted peppers, rocket and feta
- 1 red pepper, quartered and deseeded
- 1 yellow pepper, quartered and deseeded
- 155g Asda Pancake Shaker
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- 1tbsp lemon juice, plus ½tsp lemon zest
- 4tsp olive oil
- ½tsp ground sumac
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2tsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 125g Extra Special Barrel Aged Greek Feta, crumbled
- 20g strong wild rocket
Grill the peppers skin-side up, until blistered. Cool in a zip-seal bag for 10 mins. Peel, then slice.
Shake the pancake shaker to loosen. Add 290ml cold water to the pack; shake for 2 mins to mix.
Heat a little rapeseed oil in a frying pan. Add enough batter to make an 8.5cm pancake. Cook for 1-2 mins each side until golden. Repeat until you have 12 blinis.
For the dressing, whisk the lemon juice with the olive oil, sumac, garlic and parsley.
Take 6 plates and stack 2 blinis on each. Top with the peppers, feta and rocket, drizzle with dressing and sprinkle over the zest.