- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 level tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 level tsp Dijon mustard
- 227g can Napolina Chopped Tomatoes
- 300g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 x 410g can Chosen by you Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce
Cook the onion in the oil in a large pan until soft and golden. Add the paprika, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco and mustard, then stir until evenly blended.
Stir in the tomatoes, then simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Add the cannellini beans, red kidney beans and baked beans. Heat through, stirring occasionally.