- Ready in: 30 mins
- Serves: 8
- Price: £1.22 per serving
- 3 Extra Special Oak Smoked Dry Cured Streaky Bacon Rashers, cooked until crisp, crumbled
- 2 Extra Special Vine Ripened Tomatoes, seeds removed and finely diced
- 4 baby gherkins, sliced
- 1⁄2 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1tbsp olive oil
- tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1tbsp Asda Tomato Ketchup
- 8 Extra Special Pork Chipolata Sausages
- 8 Baker’s Selection Brioche Rolls, spilt from end to end
- American-style mustard, to serve
- 1 Hearts of Romaine lettuce, shredded
Preheat the barbecue or grill to a medium heat.
To make the relish, put the bacon, tomato, gherkin, shallot, olive oil, parsley and ketchup in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
Grill the sausages for 10-12 mins, turning regularly, until cooked through.
Spread the cut sides of the rolls with mustard, add lettuce and top with a chipolata. Spoon over the relish and serve straight away.