Braised beef in tomato sauce
- 465g pack Butcher's Selection Beef Braising Steak (in slices)
- 1 large onion
- 400g can chickpeas
- 250g pack Asda jumbo mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 400g can Asda chopped tomatoes with chillies
- 600ml hot beef stock made with 1 reduced stock cube
- 2 tbsp Asda Sweet Chilli Sauce
Pre-heat the oven to 150C/130C Fan/Gas 2. Put the slices of braising steak in a roasting tin. Halve then slice the onion, then add to the tin along with the chickpeas (drained and rinsed) and mushrooms. Add the tomatoes, stock and sweet chilli sauce.
Cover the tin with a double layer of foil sealing it tightly and cook for 4 hours.