Brazilian-style fish stew
- 1tsp paprika
- 1tsp cumin
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 red pepper (deseeded and chopped)
- 1 green pepper (deseeded and chopped)
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- Juice 1 lime
- 2 x 300g packs Asda frozen Fish Pie Mix
- 400ml can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 400g can chopped tomatoes in juice
- To Serve
- Watercress salad
- Crusty bread
Fry the paprika, cumin, garlic, onion and peppers, in the oil over a medium heat, for 2-3 mins.
Stir in the lime juice and frozen fish pie mix, then the coconut milk and tomatoes. Simmer for 20 mins or until the fish is cooked through.
Serve with the salad and bread on the side (optional).