Breaded chicken drumsticks
- 2 free-range eggs
- 25g butter, melted
- 2 tsp coarse-grain mustard
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 150g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp asda mixed dried herbs
- 75g grana padano cheese, finely grated
- 1kg pack chicken drumsticks
- Mixed salad, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Lightly beat the eggs with the butter, mustard and cayenne.
Mix the breadcrumbs, herbs and cheese together. Coat the drumsticks in the egg, then the breadcrumbs.
Put on the baking trays, making sure they don’t touch each other. Bake for 25 minutes until cooked through. Serve with salad.