Broad bean & rocket salad with bean butter
- 2 x 420g cans butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 tsp creamed horseradish
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 175g fresh broad beans (or frozen), cooked and peeled
- 2 tbsp Asda Walnut Oil
- 70g pack Asda Wild Rocket
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
Whizz the butter beans in a food processor with the horseradish, olive oil, lime zest and juice, and 3 tbsp warm water, until smooth and creamy. Season well.
Toss the broad beans with the walnut oil in a bowl. Add the rocket and gently toss again.
Pile the creamy butter bean mix into a shallow serving dish and put the bean and rocket salad in a large bowl. Season well with black pepper and serve with lemon wedges.