Broccoli & mushroom noodles
- 300g Chosen by you Frozen For Freshness Broccoli Florets
- 300g frozen whole green beans
- 250g pack dried egg noodles
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1cm piece root ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 250g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 400g can Smart Price Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 tbsp Amoy Reduced Salt Soy Sauce, plus extra to serve
Add the broccoli and green beans to a large pan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, add the egg noodles to another large pan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil and simmer fast for 4 minutes. Drain.
In a wok over a medium heat, toss the pumpkin seeds for 1 minute until lightly toasted. Set aside.
Heat the oil in the wok and cook the ginger, garlic and chilli for 2 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 4 minutes.
Add the broccoli florets, green beans, noodles, kidney beans and soy sauce. Sir-fry until heated through.
Serve with the pumpkin seeds sprinkled over the top and extra soy on the side, if you like.