Brussels sprout, cabbage & Parma ham pizza
- 1 sachet Chosen by you Home Baking Pizza Mix
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced
- 200g Savoy cabbage, trimmed and shredded
- 125g Chosen by you Italian Ricotta
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, leaves only, chopped
- 100g pack Extra Special Parma Ham, torn into small pieces
- 50g Parmesan, shaved
Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Empty the contents of the pizza base mix into a bowl. Add 100ml lukewarm water and mix with a fork to form a a ball of dough. Knead on a lightly floured surface for 5 minutes.
Shape into a rectangle about 34cm x 22cm. Place on a lightly greased baking tray and cover with oiled cling film. Leave the dough to prove in a warm place for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large lidded frying pan. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the sprouts and cabbage and cook for 2-3 minutes. Cover with the lid and cook for 4-5 minutes more, or until just soft. Drain off any liquid and discard. Mix together the ricotta, chopped thyme and half the sprout and cabbage mixture. Spread over the pizza base.
Scatter over the rest of the mixture, along with the Parma ham. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes until the base is golden and crisp.
Serve topped with the Parmesan shavings.