- 200g pack Asda Diced Sweet Potato
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 115g pack Asda Shitake Mushrooms
- 400g can Asda Chick Peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 180g bag washed baby leaf spinach
- 15g sunflower seeds
- 250g pack Merchant Gourmet Quinoa, Grains and Red Rice Mix
- 100ml Asda Good and Counted Chilli and Coriander Dressing
Preheat the oven to 200c/180C fan/Gas 6. Put the sweet potato and peppers in a roasting tin with 1 tbsp oil and toss until coated in oil. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and cook for another 10 minutes.
Meanwhile heat the rest of the oil in a frying pan and stir in the cumin. Add the chick peas and cook over a medium heat, stirring for 3 minutes. Tip into a bowl.
Add the spinach to the pan and cook until it wilts. Tip into a bowl and wipe the pan with kitchen paper. Add the sunflower seeds to the pan and toss over a medium heat for 1 minute until lightly toasted.
Cook the quinoa mix in the microwave as instructed and divide between 2 large bowls.
Top with the roasted vegetables, spinach and chickpeas and drizzle on the dressing, then sprinkle the sunflower seeds on top.