- 300ml pot Asda créme fraîche
- 4 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 level tbsp dried crushed chilli
- 3 level tbsp ground almonds
- 2 level tsp ground turmeric
- 3 level tbsp garam masala
- 2 level tsp ground cumin
- 6 chicken breast fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 level tsp Asda Easy Garlic
- 100g butter
- 6 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Boiled basmati rice, to serve
- Poppadums, to serve
- Naan bread, to serve
- Mango chutney, to serve
Mix the créme fraîche with the tomato purée, chilli, almonds turmeric, garam masala, cumin and 2 tbsp water. Add the chicken and coat all the pieces. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Cook the onions and garlic in 25g butter until soft.
Remove the chicken from the marinade, add to the pan with the onion and cook for 2 minutes, covered over a low heat. Add the marinade and the remaining butter and cook for 15-20 minutes.
Stir in the coriander and serve with rice, naan, poppadums and chutney.