Warm butternut squash and chorizo salad
- 160g butternut squash
- 240g sweet potato
- 215g can chickpeas in water, drained and rinsed
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp dried oregano
- 200g Asda Spanish Chorizo Sausage, cut into 1cm slices
- 40g walnuts, chopped
- 225g Grower’s Selection Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 60g Asda Wild Rocket
- 1tbsp Asda Light Lemon & Pepper Dressing
- 25g flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4.
Peel and slice the butternut squash and sweet potato. Toss together on a baking tray with chickpeas, red onion, smoked paprika, dried oregano and Spanish chorizo sausage.
Roast for 25-30 mins, tossing halfway through, until the butternut squash has softened and the chorizo has released its oils.
Add chopped walnuts for the final 10 mins of cooking.
In a large bowl, toss together cherry tomatoes, wild rocket, lemon and pepper dressing and flat-leaf parsley.
Carefully mix with the cooked squash and chorizo and serve warm with lemon wedges, to squeeze over.