Chicken and red pepper stir-fry with butternut squash noodles
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 300g Butcher’s Selection Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into strips
- 2cm piece of ginger, finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 250g Extra Special Tenderstem Broccoli, cut in half lengthways
- 2tsp Chinese 5 spice
- 200g Asda Butternut Squash Noodles
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
- Coriander leaves, to serve.
Heat the rapeseed oil in a nonstick wok or frying pan until it starts to smoke.
Add the chicken breast fillets and cook for 5-6 mins until golden and cooked through.
Add the ginger, cloves garlic cloves, red chilli, red pepper, broccoli and Chinese 5 spice. Toss to combine and cook for 3-5 mins until the broccoli starts to soften.
Add butternut squash noodles and reduced-salt soy sauce to the pan. Toss to combine.
Cook for 2-3 mins to warm the noodles through, then sprinkle with spring onions, sesame seeds and coriander leaves, to serve.