Butternut squash pasta bake
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 350g Asda Fresh Penne Pasta
- 160g bag baby leaf spinach
- 2 x 500g jars Asda Chickpea and Spinach Sauce
- 150g Rosenborg Danish Blue, crumbled
- 75g Asda Mature Cheddar, grated
- 75g Asda Fresh Breadcrumbs
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Heat two pans of water until boiling. Add the squash to one, bring back to the boil and simmer for 8-1 0 minutes. Drain.
Add the pasta to the other pan, bring back to the boil and simmer for 6 minutes. Drain.
Stir-fry the spinach for a couple of minutes or until it wilts. Put the squash and spinach in an ovenproof dish.
Meanwhile, put the sauce and pasta in a pan. Heat until boiling, remove from the heat and stir in the Danish blue.
Pour over the squash and spinach. Sprinkle with the Cheddar and breadcrumbs. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the top is crisp and golden.