Butternut squash, sausage & spinach hash
- Ready in: 35 mins
- Serves: 4
- Price: 95p per serving
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 150g frozen sliced red onion
- 2tsp frozen chopped garlic
- 6 Chosen by you Frozen Cumberland Sausages
- 500g frozen chopped butternut squash
- 200g frozen peas
- 250g frozen whole leaf spinach
- 1tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 200C /180C Fan/Gas 6. Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the onion and cook over a medium heat for 3 mins.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 min more. Increase the heat, add the sausages and cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until browned.
Add the butternut squash and mix well. Transfer the mixture to an ovenproof dish and cook in the oven for 25 mins.
Add the peas and spinach, stir to mix and return to the oven to cook for 10 mins more. Sprinkle over the chopped parsley and serve.