Cajun-spiced topped carrot ‘fries’
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 300g pack Asda Carrot Batons
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- ½tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 ripe avocado
- Zest and juice 1 lime, plus a wedge to garnish
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2tbsp reduced-fat soured cream
- 2 spring onions, shredded
- 2tbsp jalapeños (from a jar), drained
- 2tbsp torn coriander
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7.
On a large baking tray, toss the carrots with the oil and Cajun seasoning. Roast for 35-40 mins, tossing occasionally, until tender, golden and slightly charred.
Mash the avocado with the lime zest and juice. Season with black pepper.
Top the carrot fries with the pepper and radishes. Spoon over the guacamole, drizzle on the soured cream, and sprinkle with the spring onions, jalapeños, coriander and black pepper. Garnish with the lime wedge.