Cajun steak with baby spinach & beans
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 tsp Chosen by you Cajun Seasoning
- 2 x 255g packs Butcher’s Selection Prime Beef Rump Steak
- 2 x 405g cans Chosen by you Mixed Beans in a Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce Dash of Tabasco Pepper Sauce (optional)
- 2 x 160g packs Asda Washed Baby Spinach
Mix the oil with the Cajun seasoning to make a paste. Rub it over both sides of the steaks.
Heat a large, non-stick frying pan and cook the steaks for 5-7 minutes, turning once. Put on a plate in a warm place to rest.
Heat the mixed beans in a saucepan. Add the Worcestershire sauce and a dash of Tabasco if your family likes quite spicy food. Stir in the baby spinach and heat until it wilts.
Slice the steak thickly and serve on the spinach and beans mixture.