Be the first to rate this recipe
- 508g pack Asda Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 310g jar Levi Roots Reggae Reggae Jerk Sauce
- 200g long-grain white rice
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 50g (solid) coconut cream, grated
- 300g can Asda Pinto Beans, drained
- 1 tsp dried thyme
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Unroll the chicken thighs and put in an ovenproof dish. Brush a generous amount of the sauce onto the chicken, coating well. Put in oven for 25 minutes or until cooked, basting with the sauce halfway through.
Meanwhile, cook the rice as instructed on the pack. Cook the spring onions in the oil for 3-4 minutes, add the coconut cream, beans and thyme, and heat for a further 3-4 minutes.
Drain the rice and return to the pan. Stir in the bean mixture, season with pepper and serve with the chicken.