Caribbean rainbow slaw
- 227g tin pineapple chunks, drained and juice reserved
- ¼ red cabbage, thinly shredded
- ½ Savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
- 3 spring onions, shredded
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- 10g coriander, chopped
In a large bowl, toss together the pineapple chunks, red and Savoy cabbage, carrot, spring onions and chilli, if using.
In a jug, whisk together the vinegar, oil and 2tbsp of the reserved tinned pineapple juice.
Drizzle the dressing over the coleslaw and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the coriander before serving.