Cauliflower-crust pizza with prosciutto and mozzarella
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1 pack Asda Steam Bags Cauliflower Rice (4 bags)
- 30g Parmesan (from a wedge), grated
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 2tbsp Asda Reduced Fat Green Pesto
- 100g Asda Italian Prosciutto
- 125g pack Asda Light Mozzarella, drained and torn
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved,
- 10g basil leaves
- 1tsp extra virgin olive oil
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Line a large baking tray with nonstick baking paper.
Cook the cauliflower rice according to the pack instructions, then tip out into a clean tea towel and twist to squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
Put in a large bowl with the parmesan, rapeseed oil and eggs. Season with pepper and mix to a dough. Transfer to the baking tray and press flat into a circle 25cm across. Bake for 25-30 mins until the edges are crisp and golden.
Spread with pesto. Arrange the prosciutto, mozzarella and cherry tomatoes on the base. Top with the basil leaves and drizzle over olive oil, season with black pepper, then slice to serve.