Cauliflower rice with prawns
- 1 small cauliflower (cored and cut into chunks)
- 2tsp sunflower oil
- 1 red pepper (deseeded and sliced)
- 1 orange pepper (deseeded and sliced)
- 1 carrot (peeled and cut into matchsticks)
- 100g mangetout
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 180g pack Fishmonger's Selection King Prawns
- To Serve
- Sweet chilli sauce (optional)
- Soy (optional)
Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until it resembles rice. Put in a bowl, cover with clingfilm and pierce with a fork. Microwave on a high heat for 6 mins.
Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok. Cook the peppers for 2 mins. Add the carrots and mangetout and cook for 1 min. Reduce the heat, stir in the garlic and cook for a further 1 min. Add the prawns and cook for 1 min.
Stir in the cauliflower rice and serve with sweet chilli sauce and soy, if you like.