Spicy cauliflower steaks with lemon
- 100g Asda Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt
- 1tbsp ras el hanout
- Zest and juice ½ lemon, plus extra wedges to serve
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 cauliflowers, leaves removed, cut into 1.5cm-thick steaks
- 40g pomegranate seeds, to serve
- 30g wild rocket, to serve
Mix together 2tbsp of the yogurt, the ras el hanout, lemon zest and juice, and oil. Season with black pepper. Rub over the cauliflower steaks and leave to marinate in the fridge for 20 mins.
Heat the barbecue or a griddle pan to high. Fry the cauliflower steaks for 6 mins on each side until golden, then move to a cooler spot on the barbecue and cook for a further 8 mins on each side.
Sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and rocket. Serve with lemon wedges and the remaining yogurt, topped with a grind of black pepper.