Charred sprouts with a Dijon mayo dressing
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 x 400g packs Grower’s Selection Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthways
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 3 cloves garlic, 2 finely chopped,1 crushed
- 2tbsp thyme leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 40g Asda Blanched Hazelnuts, chopped
- Zest and juice ½ lemon
- 310g pack Butcher’s Selection Lean Diced Smoked Bacon
- 2tbsp mayonnaise
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2tsp white wine vinegar
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7.
On a large baking tray, toss the sprouts with the oil, chopped garlic and thyme. Roast for 30-35 mins until golden, adding the hazelnuts for the final 5 mins. Toss through the lemon zest and juice.
Meanwhile, fry the diced bacon for 5-8 mins over a medium heat until crisp.
Whisk the mayo with the mustard, vinegar, crushed garlic and some pepper.
Toss the bacon with the sprouts; garnish with thyme. Serve with the mayo.