- 400g new potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 500g extra lean steak mince
- 400g can Asda Chopped Tomatoes with Garlic
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 level tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 lamb stock cube (or beef stock cube)
- 1 aubergine, cut into 1cm cubes
- 4 level tsp cornflour
- 200g Asda Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt
- 200g Asda Greek Style Yogurt
- 2 medium eggs
- 25g Parmesan, grated
- Salad, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/ Gas 5. Boil the potatoes until tender. Drain, slice and keep warm.
Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onion, stirring often. Add the mince, stirring to break up the clumps, until browned.
Add the tomatoes, tomato ketchup, oregano and cinnamon, then crumble in the stock cube. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the aubergine, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Mix 2 level tsp cornflour with 1 tbsp water and stir in. Heat until thickened.
Put in an ovenproof dish. Cover with the potatoes.
Stir the rest of the cornflour into the yogurts, add the eggs and lightly beat to evenly mix. Season, pour on top of the potato and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Bake for 20 minutes until the topping is just set and golden. Serve with salad.