Cheat’s pad thai
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil (or sunflower oil)
- 1⁄2 bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 200g frozen peas
- 50g bean sprouts
- 80g pack Asda Raw Peeled King Prawns
- 2 x 375g packs Asda Fresh Tastes Rice Noodles
- 3 tbsp Asda Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Asda Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 25g roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Lime wedges, to serve
Lightly beat the eggs and season. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and stir-fry the spring onions for 2 minutes. Add the frozen peas and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until thawed and hot.
Add the bean sprouts and prawns and stir-fry until the prawns just turn pink.
Add the noodles and heat through. Make a hole in the middle, add the eggs and stir until set. Then combine with the rest of the stir-fry.
Stir in the soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Sprinkle on the peanuts, drizzle with the lime juice and serve with lime wedges.