Cheat’s tarte flambée
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 20g unsalted butter
- 2 white onions, thinly sliced
- 160g pack Simply Cook Diced Pancetta
- 400g pack Asda Ready Rolled Pizza Dough
- 150ml soured cream
- Pinch nutmeg
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- ½tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 round lettuce, roughly chopped and washed
- 15g flat-leaf parsley, leaves finely chopped
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Melt the butter in a large pan over a low heat, then add the sliced onions and pancetta. Fry, stirring occasionally, for 15 mins or until the onions are translucent and soft.
Unroll the pizza dough onto a baking tray lined with paper and spread the soured cream over the centre, leaving a 2cm border.
Top with the onion and pancetta mixture, sprinkle with a little nutmeg, then season with black pepper. Bake on the top shelf of the oven for 20-25 mins until crisp and golden.
Whisk together the oil, mustard, vinegar and garlic and toss through the lettuce.
Sprinkle the tarte with the parsley and serve with the salad.