Cheese and bacon stuffed mini peppers
- 2 Butcher’s Selection Reduced Fat Unsmoked Bacon Medallions
- 75g Asda Light Original Soft Cheese
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 200g Grower’s Selection Snacking Peppers
- 25g Asda 50% Less Fat Mature Grated British Cheese
- 40g wild rocket
Grill the bacon for 2 mins on each side. Chop finely.
Mix the soft cheese with the bacon, spring onion, coriander and chilli sauce.
Halve the peppers and discard the seeds and white pith. Fill the pepper halves with the soft cheese mixture, sprinkle with the mature cheese and cook under the grill for 6-8 mins until bubbling and golden.
Serve with the wild rocket on the side.