Cheese & bacon potatoes
- 8 Asda Baking Potatoes
- 100g Asda 50% Less Fat Light Soft Cheese
- 250g Asda 30% Less Fat Mature Cheese, grated
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- 8 rashers back bacon, grilled and chopped
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/Fan 180C/Gas 6. Prick the potatoes and bake for about 1 hour 20 minutes or until soft in the middle when pierced with a skewer.
Cut the potatoes in half, holding each one in a clean tea towel and taking care not to burn your hands. Carefully scoop out the flesh into a large bowl.
Mash with the soft cheese, grated cheese and Worcestershire sauce, if using. Stir in the spring onion and bacon and divide between the potato skins.
Put the skins on baking trays and bake for 10-15 minutes, or 15-20 minutes if reheating. Serve two potato halves each.