Cheese, ham and grape toasties
- 30g Asda Light Sunflower Spread
- 4 slices Extra Special Malted Farmhouse Sliced Bread
- 60g Extra Special Neufchâtel, sliced
- 4 slices Extra Special British Thickly Carved Roast Ham
- 8 red grapes, thinly sliced
Spread the sunflower spread on both sides of the bread. Set 2 slices on a board or work surface.
Arrange the cheese and ham on top of the bread, then scatter over the sliced grapes. Top with the other slices of bread.
Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and cook the sandwiches for 2-3 mins on each side until golden and crisp, and the cheese has melted.
Halve the toasties and serve immediately.