- 225g Asda Smart Price Extra Mature Cheddar, grated
- 8 Asda Mexican Wholewheat Tortillas
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 10 green olives (or black olives), drained and chopped
- 198g can sweetcorn, drained
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- Salad, to serve
Sprinkle the cheese onto 4 tortillas, leaving a 2cm border, then scatter on the spring onions, sun-dried tomatoes and olives.
Top with the sweetcorn. Put the remaining tortillas on top and press together lightly.
Grease a non-stick frying pan with a little of the oil and heat. Put in one of the quesadillas and cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes until the bottom is golden brown.
Carefully turn over and cook for another 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Cook the other quesadillas in the same way. Cut into quarters and serve warm with a green salad.