Cheeseburger chilli nachos
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500g pack Butcher’s Selection British Turkey Lean Mince (typically less than 7% fat)
- 2tbsp tomato purée
- 1tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½tsp ground cumin
- ½tsp smoked paprika
- ½tsp chilli powder (optional)
- 1 reduced-salt beef stock cube, made up to 200ml
- 180g bag lightly salted tortilla chips
- 100g Smart Price Grated Cheddar & Red Leicester
- 50g Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 50g Asda Pickled Gherkins, sliced
- 1 salad tomato, finely diced
- 50g sliced jalapeños (optional)
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Heat the oil in a large pan and cook ½ the onion for 5-6 mins until beginning to colour.
Add the garlic and the mince; cook for 5-6 mins, stirring, until browned.
Add the tomato purée, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, paprika, chilli powder (if using) and stock. Simmer gently for 15 mins, stirring regularly
Spread the tortilla chips out on a large baking tray. Spoon over the turkey chilli and sprinkle with the grated cheese. Bake in the oven for 12-15 mins until the cheese has melted
To serve, top with the lettuce and sprinkle over the rest of the onion, the gherkins, diced tomato and jalapeños, if using.