Cheesy pasta bake
- 2 x 185g cans Asda Tuna Chunks in Brine, drained
- 6 Asda Extra Special Semi-Dried Tomatoes, drained
- 326g can Asda Sweetcorn, drained
- 2 x 410g cans Asda Macaroni Cheese
- 25g Cheddar, grated
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs (from a 150g Asda pack)
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Break the tuna into chunks. Quarter the tomatoes. Gently mix together the tuna, tomatoes, sweetcorn and macaroni cheese. Put in an ovenproof dish.
Mix the grated cheese and breadcrumbs and sprinkle on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the topping is crisp.