Cheesy stuffed baked potatoes
- 4 baking potatoes, about 250g each
- 15g unsalted butter
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 2 tsp Asda Wholegrain Mustard
- 150g reduced-fat crème fraîche
- 150g Asda Extra Mature British Cheddar, grated
- Cherry tomato and mixed leaf salad, to serve
Preheat the oven the oven to 200C/180C Fan/ Gas 6. Rinse the potatoes, then pat dry with kitchen paper and prick all over with a fork. Bake in the oven for 1 hr until cooked through and tender in the middle.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small pan, then add the spring onions and cook gently for 2-3 mins or until soft. Set aside.
Carefully cut the potatoes in half lengthways. Scoop the flesh from the middles into a bowl, leaving the shells intact. Put the shells on a baking tray, cut sides up.
Mash the cooked potatoes with the spring onions, mustard and crème fraîche. Season with black pepper and stir in the cheese.
Pile the filling into the potato shells and return to the oven for 15-20 mins until heated through and golden-brown on top.
Serve 2 halves per person, with the salad on the side.