Chess board sandwiches
- 1 red pepper, deseeded
- 10 pitted black olives
- 8 slices Baker’s Selection Square Cut Medium White Bread
- 8 slices Baker’s Selection Square Cut Medium Wholemeal Bread
- 100g Asda Light 50% Less Fat Cream Cheese
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 250g Chosen by You 30% Less Fat Egg Mayonnaise Filler
- 1 pack salad cress
Carefully cut out 4 heart and 4 diamond shapes from the red pepper, using a small sharp knife. Set aside. Cut out 4 club and 4 spade shapes from the black olives. Stick the clubs and spades onto cocktail sticks.
Use the 8 slices of white bread to make 4 cream cheese and cucumber sandwiches. Make 4 egg and cress sandwiches using the 8 wholemeal slices.
Remove the crusts and cut each sandwich into 4 squares. Put on a board, alternating the bread for a checkerboard effect. Decorate the tops with the diamond and heart shapes, and with the spade and club cocktail sticks, then serve.