Chicken and tomato courgetti bowl
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 medium courgettes, spiralised
- 100g Grower’s Selection Vine Ripened Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 20g black olives, halved
- 2 sprigs basil, leaves torn
- 2tbsp Asda Reduced Fat Green Pesto
- 250g Asda frozen Ready Cooked Chicken Breast Strips, thawed
Divide the courgettes, tomatoes, olives and basil between 2 lidded containers.
Mix the pesto with 1tbsp water, add the thawed chicken and toss until the chicken is well coated. Divide between the containers, seal and store in the fridge for up to 2 days.
To heat, transfer the contents of a container to a microwave-safe bowl. Zap on high for 4-5 mins or until the chicken strips are piping hot all the way through. Stir well before eating.