Chicken and apricot couscous
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 300g Butcher's Selection Diced British Chicken Breast
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 300g couscous
- 1tbsp harissa paste
- 1 reduced-salt chicken stock cube, dissolved into 250ml boiling water
- 6 dried apricots, cut in half
- Juice and zest 1 lemon
- 25g pack coriander, chopped
- 15g parsley, roughly chopped
- 225g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1tbsp pomegranate seeds
Heat the oil in a nonstick pan over a medium setting. Add the diced chicken breast and red onion and fry for 10-15 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
Stir in the couscous and harissa paste and fry for 2 mins. Remove from the heat and add the chicken stock and apricots. Cover with a lid and leave to stand for 10 mins until the couscous is soft.
Fluff the couscous with a fork, then stir through the lemon juice, coriander, parsley and tomatoes. Season with black pepper and sprinkle with the lemon zest and pomegranate seeds to serve.